Do you carry out regular maintenance on your IT environment?
In modern times, IT is increasingly an essential part of your company’s landscape. As such in order to make the most of your investment, your servers, data centres and cloud instances are required to function continuously and without fail. Therefore having a well maintained IT environment ensures that downtime is limited, and your staff productivity is kept high.
Regularly maintaining your data centres, network infrastructures, servers and cloud instances is critical to your business and is many cases is beyond the scope of your internal IT resources. As a business you simply cannot afford to run the risk of having a system failure, as this will directly affect productivity and in turn cost your company lots of money!
Does your company need IT Maintenance Services?
To decide this, you need to review some of the most compelling drivers for implementing Maintenance Services and see which apply to your situation. Once you identify one or more drivers that match your particular challenges and objectives, you can be confident that you are on the right path.
Typical drivers for choosing Maintenance Services:
- Frequent downtime on IT assists
- A growing IT infrastructure
- Cost of managing your own IT is too high
- High turnover in IT resources
- Difficulty in hiring the right technical skills
- Need to reduce IT complexity
- Struggling to keep pace with changing technologies
- Regularly being drawn into crisis management
- Compliance and regulations issues
- Need for greater automation and standard processes
- Failing to meet SLA’s
- Reduce time and effort needed to roll out new applications