Logicalis Security Services include:
Security Operations Centre (SOC) - Monitor the Security of your Systems
The Managed Security Service (MSS) SOC is a secure service that allows you to easily monitor the security of your systems without your organisation having to build out the same capability.
Security is becoming more and more established in the corporate structure - it is no longer acceptable for security to be a secondary function of an IT department. To address this challenge, organisations are investing in Security Operations Centres (SOCs) to provide increased security and rapid response to events throughout their networks.
Logicalis' MSS SOC combines MSS security research with service-level data from monitored devices across your networks to help you manage vulnerabilites discovered in your systems.
- ISO 27001-certified SOC facility.
- Real-time integration of functionality and research that provides interactive content, daily assessment and proactive vulnerability notifications, alerts and advisories, detailed trend analyses and attack metric reporting.
- Easy-to-read, business-focused reports with customisable views of activity at the enterprise, work group and device levels.
- On-demand support with real-time interactive communications, security incidents and ticket data.
Managed Security Service Offerings
Managed Security Services - Logicalis' MSS SOC ensures all aspects of delivery meet with your required commercial, service and business-level requirements.
- Increases confidence in an organisation's security posture, as systems and networks are being monitored 24x7.
- Avoids all costs associated with security incidents.
- Enables the effective use of security alerts ensuring that data is filtered, analysed and acted upon immediately to maintain security defences.
- Reduces operational costs and the resources needed to support daily security management tasks, allowing staff to focus on busness-critical priorities.
- Provides detailed reports showing security events and incidents together with return on investment information.
- Meets crucial requirements for audit and compliance standards.