Based in Singapore and reporting to the Head of Security for Asia Pacific, we are seeking a Security Analyst who is responsible in delivering Managed Security Services to our customers and also for the development of our Security Operations Centre (SOC) serving all of APAC.
1. Follows and applies Logicalis values and core competencies
- Behaves in a manner that is consistent with Logicalis values and values based behaviors.
- Effectively demonstrates our Core Competencies in fulfilment of their role.
2. Security Operations Stream
- Manage, maintain and operate SIEM technologies such as McAfee (ESM, ELM, ACE, ERC) ArcSight, AlienVault of our MSS customers.
- Analyze security incidents to determine root cause and provide mitigation plans to MSS customers as per SLA
- Work with regional security teams in resolving incident tickets by delivering remote support.
- Stay update with all latest happenings in cybersecurity i.e., breaches, threat surface vector, vulnerabilities etc., to develop Threat Intelligence Feed.
- Manage, maintain and operate vulnerability assessment tools viz., Tenable Nessus, Rapid7 for our MSS customers and provide assessment report including mitigation plans to close those vulnerabilities.
- Handle Penetration Testing (White Box, Black Box) services for our MSS customers to improve their security posture by providing standard reporting and recommendations.
- Execute Proof-of-Concept of MSS service offering for potential customers
- Help our MSS customers achieve their business objective of ISO27001 certification
- Organize security awareness training to our customers
- Work with presales in deploying Logicalis MSS solutions
- Providing out of hours support on a rota basis as required
- Deliver the services adhering to processes and procedures
- In-depth understanding of concepts viz., SIEM/UEBA, Vulnerability Assessment, Penetration Testing, ISO27001, Threat Protection, Data Protection
- Strong hands-on experience in SIEM technologies viz., McAfee, ArcSight, AlienVault
- Excellent hands-on experience in event correlation, aggregation, normalization to reduce false positives and make SIEM technologies run efficiently.
- Ability to develop Threat Intelligence and feed into SIEM platform
- Strong hands-on experience on vulnerability assessment technologies viz., Tenable, Rapid7
- Good understanding on Penetration Testing concepts, methodologies (White, Black and Grey), with strong hands-on experience on Metasploit and similar tools.
- Basic understanding of networking concepts. CCNA is a plus
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written) combined with professional telephone manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/IT, Polytechnic Diploma with 2 years’ experience, or 6 years work experience in-lieu of formal credentials.
- At least 3 years work experience in cybersecurity and related fields.
- Knowledge and certification on two or more of the following - Firewall, Content Filtering, Load Balancer, Web Proxy, IDS, IPS, Identity Management, Strong Authentication, Unix, Linux
- Proven Unix (Solaris, Linux, BSD) experience.
- Experience with ISO27001:2013 and MAS TRMG standards.
- Previous Singapore security clearance a plus (CAT 2A or better)
- Certified with one or more of the vendor neutral certifications viz., CEH, CREST, GIAC
- Certified with one or more SIEM vendor certifications viz., McAfee, ArcSight, AlienVault
- Outstanding track record of experience in a highly customer service driven role
- Lateral thinking combined with excellent troubleshooting skills, preferably with experience following ITIL standards
- Strong commitment to personal and technical development
- Strong sense of ownership when dealing with challenging situations