Assessment Services to Suit Your Needs
Assessment Services to suit your needs
Logicalis will work with you to assess your infrastructure, and carry out an audit as part of our optimal services offering.
Logicalis Optimal Services give CIOs greater visibility and control over the overhead of their technology, infrastructure & operations. This gives you both the capability and opportunity to play a more proactive role in achieving your organisations’ business optimisation and transformation goals.
Logicalis Optimal Services are built upon industry best practice services framework and world-class ITIL service processes. Our scope of service spans the entire enterprise platform lifecycle, from traditional maintenance and monitoring services through to advanced private cloud platform management.
Logicalis Business Productivity Services help accelerate business growth by:
- Enabling employees to work securely anytime, anywhere on any device
- Improve decision-making by enabling your people to communicate and collaborate more effectively
- Reducing the travel time and cost associated with customer, partner and employee interaction and collaboration
- Improving customer service and experience
- Delivering greater return on technology investments
Services that optimise technology investments and IT operations
Getting the best possible value from technology investments is a key objective for most organisations. To achieve this you need to be certain that all new technology investments are closely aligned with your key business drivers and overall corporate strategy.
Logicalis TI&O services portfolio enables you to meet the business and operational imperatives for your organisation by:
- Responding more quickly to business need for adds, moves and changes
- Improving IT platform performance to support new real-time applications and mobile enablement
- Extending the operational life and value of older platforms
- Providing new service capacity either off-site or via consumption-based delivery models
- Lowering the overall cost of TI&O service delivery